Saturday, August 08, 2009

Catching up - I'm behind...
Owen loved Uncle Cruzy to throw him up in the air.
One Sunday afternoon while Em and Josh were here,
we played in a friend's pool~
I think it was July 19th.

Em and Josh are playing the snake toss~

I bet some of you are observant enough to
know that this picture was taken before Aug 2nd!

Reece loved jumping into the air~and splash into the pool.

Relaxin~


Of course the guys had to show off
and show they could catch a football
in midair.
It did take a few tries to fine tune though!


Zoe and Reece found a lady bug!
Zoe LOVES bugs and can spot them a mile away~
well, practically!
Jordan was jumping in~
making sure Uncle Ben was in the
precise exact correct spot!

2 comments:

Debra said...

These pictures of the kids playing in the pool bring back memories of Vernon and I doing the same with your girls. It sure would be fun to have more opportunity to have fun like this in that house next door. I think it would be good, if still possible, to get the kids some swim lessons now.

I really like it that Zoe has an eye for little bugs. It is a cute picture of her and Reece seeing the Lady Bug. It is just like kids to make us stop and see something we'd otherwise overlook. Love you all!

Debra said...

Taking a closer look at the Reece & Zoe photo with ladybug, I could see the bug and noticed the girls have matching tops on. Great! And I liked seeing their expressions close up.