What a beautiful smile~
Cruz and Amy went to Walmart for groceries Sunday night
and Jordan and Zoe stayed with Grama.
Well, I gave Zoe her bath and the only jammies
I had were Jordan's. She noticed what I was putting on her.
I told her that I knew they were Jo Jo's, but
that Grama didn't have Zoe's jammies.
She was fine with it - thought it was funny.
on Saturday. Grama was the pitcher
and Jordan did a great job at bat.
Okay, now this is a short video. It is a song that I love. I heard it playing on the radio and so I quickly turned on my camera. So be patient with the video....but listen to the words. Of course I missed most of the first verse. I love the music and harmony, of course.
By and By when He holds out His hand,
Welcoming hand,
nail driven hands.
By and By when He holds out His hand
I'll wish I had given Him more....
In the light of that heavenly place
bright from His face,
beautiful face,
In the light of that heavenly place,
I'll wish I had given Him more.
More, so much more.
More of my life than I er' gave before....
I would enjoy hearing if any of you like this song, too!



No comments:
Post a Comment