Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Special Purple Afghan~
Kimber made me a PURPLE afghan
and mailed it at this time in
remembrance of my surgery a year ago.
We call it the 1-2-3 crochet stitch.
Kimber did an awesome job!
I am so proud of her!

It's hard to believe that it has been a year.
February 13, 2008 was my surgery.
With my Heavenly Father in the surgery room,
ALL the cancer was removed!
I Praise His Name!
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing~
How special that both Kimber and Amy could come
and spend at least a week with me.
I will always cherish that time:
Katie, Kimber, and Amy, plus 4 grandjewels!

Tuesday morning, I got Owen and Reece ready and
dropped Owen off at his preschool, and then took
Reece to Aunti Amy's.

When Zoe saw Reece enter the living room,
she RAN to give her cousin a BIG hug.
I came in second. :o)


Reece was enjoying a pair of sunglasses,
while sitting on a step.

Quite a comedian!


I picked Reece up at 4:45 pm.
We played awhile, and when it was time
to leave, I put Reece in the car seat and noticed
Zoe was crying at the door.
Zoe wanted to hug Grama goodbye...
and give me a kiss!
We are waving goodbye to each other!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I see purple nails on your purple afghan! How wonderfully thoughtful of Kimber to make the afghan for this special anniversary. It is beautiful! I really enjoyed the pictures of the girls. Their personality is coming out, isn't it? Thanks for sharing! Love you all~ Deb