Sunday, February 08, 2009

Precious Memories~

Katie wanted me to show her how to make
Braided Loaf...
so we had fun baking Thursday evening,
7 pm to 10:30 pm.
Please take notice of Amy's apron.
We were one apron short so~
Amy used Reece's apron.
The apron is a baby apron, and well...
the apron is covering Amy's baby!
I am holding the 'antique recipe'

We made 4 loaves, and here Katie is
proudly showing off her first ever Braided Loaves!
Katie wanted to bring a loaf to the ladies retreat
this weekend with the ladies in her Bible Study.
She was in charge of the breakfast Saturday morning.

The filling is cream cheese plus almond flavoring.

Here is one baking...

When I first arrived at 7 pm, I went into Reece's bedroom
and found the girls having fun with
their babies, sitting on Reece's purple bench.


These two precious little ones will sure have lots of fun
making memories together
and growing together into the lovely ladies
whom God created them to be!
Grama has the inside scoop -
Reece and Zoe are going to be knock outs!
Jordan and Owen are going to have to protect them from
all the guys flocking after them!
I just KNOW the girls are going to LOVE their brothers!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

So glad you and Kate & Amy could have a bake night. Sure do love that apron on Amy's baby! Wonder how the women raved over the braided loaves. Zoe and Reece sure are blessed to be together as cousins.