Great Things He Has Done!
Please give a BIG hug to:
Tina, Vernon, and my sister, Deb!
Please give a BIG hug to:
Tina, Vernon, and my sister, Deb!
Please read Deb's blog~
This is a very special anniversary,
February 4th, 2006.
Tina's husband, Steven, suddenly lost his life, Feb 3rd...
and Vernon was given Steven's healthy heart, Feb 4th...
all within a 24 hour period.
God has given each of us a priceless gift, too.
We have eternal life through His Son.
Because of His death, we, too, have LIFE
and more abundantly!
This is a free gift - but, oh, at such cost to Jesus!
This was a very, very special gift, experiencing this time
with them.
We had so much fun playing games all together.
It was a privilege meeting some of the other patients
who were there with Vern waiting for a new heart, too.
I have tears even now as I am posting this.
I am so thankful for the time we had together.
Truly, Heaven cannot be described, fully!
The joy of spending eternity with Jesus
and our loved ones cannot be measured!
Again, I am reminded of My Heavenly Father's
Unfailing love~
Tina, Deb, and Vernon,
there are people all over the United States
joining you
in giving God the glory
and the praise for what He has done!
I love you!
1 comment:
Well sister dear, you sure did a great job of sharing our joy and spreading it to others. I'm glad you posted pictures from when you and Becky visited us at Shands. We've looked at our album this week but you have some different pictures. I'll send Tina the link to your blog. Love you!
Post a Comment