2009
Happy New Year~
As I reflect back through the year,
and as I think and wonder about 2009,
my heart is thankful for
Unfailing Love
Unfailing Love
flows from His heart
and heals my soul
In spite of who I am
He loves and makes me whole
I almost can't believe it's true~
unfailing love
and yet I know He came to give
Unfailing love~
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Tune My heart to sing Thy Grace
Streams of mercy never failing
Calls for songs of loudest praise.
The Love of God is greater far
than tongue or pen could ever tell~
I shall forever lift my eyes to Calvary
to view the cross where Jesus died for me
How marvelous~
the grace that caught my failing soul
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.
Oh Glorious Love of Christ my Lord Divine.
That made Him stoop to save a soul like mine.
Through all my days and then in Heaven above
My song will silence never
I 'll worship Him forever
and Praise Him for His glorious love!
I was reminded that God's healing touch
works in many different ways.
When I put instant breakfast powder into milk,
and I stir and stir...
and it appears that all the powder is mixed into the milk...
yet a few minutes later,
I see chocolate clumps come to the top.
And God told me, (maybe so I wouldn't be so hard on myself),
that this word picture is the same with me.
Just when you think you are over something very hard,
the "chocolate clumps" surface again, and the tears flow,
and I ask why, Lord?
He is my healer, and He does catch all my tears.
And again, I am thankful for His Unfailing Love.
I am so thankful for God's presence
all through my cancer surgery
and for His faithfulness.
I am so thankful God has been with Mom
and will continue to be with her
during her season of chemo treatment.
We KNOW our God can heal her NOW -
and in His perfect timing He WILL heal her!
It has been 7 months and she is doing really very well.
Praise the Lord~
The doctor is amazed and pleased.
Forgive me Lord when I get my eyes off you and
onto my circumstances.
As I begin 2009, with You,
may I cleave to You,
hunger for more of You,
and be thankful
and FULL of trust in You~
My New Year Celebration?
Reece spent the night with Grama,
and we had fun playing
and she loves her bathtime.
Then Jordan called up and asked if he could
spend the night.
AND - Grama got to play games!
I love playing games!
Jordan and I played Old Maid and Uno.
Jesus, all for Jesus.
All I am and ever hope to be.
All of my ambitions, hopes and dreams~
I surrender them into Your hands.
For it's only in Your will that I am free...
It's only in Your will that I am free.
Jesus all for Jesus~
All I am and ever hope to be.
He who began a good work in me,
will perfect that which He began in me
and I am so thankful He doesn't give up on me!
Happy New Year, Lord Jesus~
Happy New Year~
As I reflect back through the year,
and as I think and wonder about 2009,
my heart is thankful for
Unfailing Love
Unfailing Love
flows from His heart
and heals my soul
In spite of who I am
He loves and makes me whole
I almost can't believe it's true~
unfailing love
and yet I know He came to give
Unfailing love~
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Tune My heart to sing Thy Grace
Streams of mercy never failing
Calls for songs of loudest praise.
The Love of God is greater far
than tongue or pen could ever tell~
I shall forever lift my eyes to Calvary
to view the cross where Jesus died for me
How marvelous~
the grace that caught my failing soul
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.
Oh Glorious Love of Christ my Lord Divine.
That made Him stoop to save a soul like mine.
Through all my days and then in Heaven above
My song will silence never
I 'll worship Him forever
and Praise Him for His glorious love!
I was reminded that God's healing touch
works in many different ways.
When I put instant breakfast powder into milk,
and I stir and stir...
and it appears that all the powder is mixed into the milk...
yet a few minutes later,
I see chocolate clumps come to the top.
And God told me, (maybe so I wouldn't be so hard on myself),
that this word picture is the same with me.
Just when you think you are over something very hard,
the "chocolate clumps" surface again, and the tears flow,
and I ask why, Lord?
He is my healer, and He does catch all my tears.
And again, I am thankful for His Unfailing Love.
I am so thankful for God's presence
all through my cancer surgery
and for His faithfulness.
I am so thankful God has been with Mom
and will continue to be with her
during her season of chemo treatment.
We KNOW our God can heal her NOW -
and in His perfect timing He WILL heal her!
It has been 7 months and she is doing really very well.
Praise the Lord~
The doctor is amazed and pleased.
Forgive me Lord when I get my eyes off you and
onto my circumstances.
As I begin 2009, with You,
may I cleave to You,
hunger for more of You,
and be thankful
and FULL of trust in You~
My New Year Celebration?
Reece spent the night with Grama,
and we had fun playing
and she loves her bathtime.
Then Jordan called up and asked if he could
spend the night.
AND - Grama got to play games!
I love playing games!
Jordan and I played Old Maid and Uno.
Jesus, all for Jesus.
All I am and ever hope to be.
All of my ambitions, hopes and dreams~
I surrender them into Your hands.
For it's only in Your will that I am free...
It's only in Your will that I am free.
Jesus all for Jesus~
All I am and ever hope to be.
He who began a good work in me,
will perfect that which He began in me
and I am so thankful He doesn't give up on me!
Happy New Year, Lord Jesus~
No comments:
Post a Comment