Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hymns are Wonderful~

If you don't know this hymn,
you are really missing out!
My Grandma Whitcomb really liked this hymn.
Hymns are very special to me.

If you would like to hear the tune,
click here and an old-fashioned piano site
will play the song for you.
The words are so very special!
If you scroll down on the page while the music playing,
you can read the words as the music is played.

Our snow is gone!
BUT - they are predicting more to come.
It is like 34 degrees.
The mountains out my front window are beautiful.
How majestic - and our God created them!

Lynn Tichenor sent me this cute little bag for Christmas.
I have taken a few pictures of the comics for you, shown below.

There are many things I cannot do.
There are many things I don't know how to do.

But regarding things that matter that I can do:
to love my priceless jewels

and my priceless grand jewels.
Thank you Lord Jesus for these my blessings!


No comments: