Monday, January 12, 2009

Katie arrived back home from a Scentsy weekend in Sacramento today.
This morning my day went to plan B.
Ben was home vomiting with the flu, so I left the office
and brought Reece and Owen over to my home.
Yes, I got to work from home on my birthday!

The kids were definitely glad to see their mommy!
She got home 3 hours earlier than planned, on standby.

Reece was blowing me kisses,
but I never could catch it on the camera.
Katie delivered my birthday card - very nice!

Here are a few pics I took during my hard day working from home!



You can see my computer on the table, and then
see where Reece is playing!
Yes, she was my number one helper!

1 comment:

Debra said...

What a special day you had at home with Owen and Reece. Thanks for sharing these fun photos. It was nice to see the pics of Reece and Katie interacting, too.