born of a woman, born under the law, that we might receive the
full rights of sons, (and daughters)."
This was the sermon at church last Sunday. Immediately, I agreed
inwardly, that God's timing is perfect.
It was a wonderful affirming reminder to me of
God's faithfulness and perfect timing!
Miracle after miracle
overflowing blessings and more blessings,
So, Lord Jesus, forgive me when at times,
I seem to forget the truth, and
instead look at the circumstances.
You provided a safe haven for Emily and I just when we needed one~
You provided the prefect location for a home in Idaho
You blessed me with a wonderful job, with the benefits that I needed
You made sure I paid attention to physical symptoms
thus finding the cancer before it had grown and spread
You overwhelmed me with the truth of Your unfailing love for me
with thousands of words and in word pictures
in a blink of an eye into my small brain.
Your love took my breath away!
I knew without a doubt that no matter if the doctor
could get all of the cancer or if it was too late,
that you loved me and I had the promise of eternity with you
because I KNEW You wanted to spend forever with me!
AND so, I know that even though my bladder is not
functioning at the moment,
that You are more than able to repair my bladder
and make it begin to function in the blink of an eye~~
And should You decide that it is in the best interest of me, Your child,
for my bladder to not function, then I will continue
to choose to trust You, for You are so faithful
AND~
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
When you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't see His hand
Trust His heart!
Here are two of God's wondrous blessings,
grandjewels~
Zoe Marie and Reece Marie with Grama Laura Marie!
If you can read the framed picture behind us;
'Few things are more delightful
than grandchildren fighting over
Grama's lap.'
If Zoe is sitting on my lap, then Reece zooms over, too.
And if Reece is already sitting on my lap,
Zoe comes over and pushes her way down on my lap!
Such love, such wonderful love!
Thank you, Jesus~
grandjewels~
Zoe Marie and Reece Marie with Grama Laura Marie!If you can read the framed picture behind us;
'Few things are more delightful
than grandchildren fighting over
Grama's lap.'
If Zoe is sitting on my lap, then Reece zooms over, too.
And if Reece is already sitting on my lap,
Zoe comes over and pushes her way down on my lap!
Such love, such wonderful love!
Thank you, Jesus~

No comments:
Post a Comment