Sister dear, it is wonderful to see these pictures! It might not make you feel better, but Amy's quilt looks beautiful in the picture. My sis-in-law, Susan, just looked at it both as the picture and enlarged and thinks it beautiful. That kind of quilting design is more modern and Susan says that it causes the colors to blend more and not be as distinct. Again, I realize it didn't turn out as you envisioned it and I'm sorry. What did Amy say? Did she like it?
1 comment:
Sister dear, it is wonderful to see these pictures! It might not make you feel better, but Amy's quilt looks beautiful in the picture. My sis-in-law, Susan, just looked at it both as the picture and enlarged and thinks it beautiful. That kind of quilting design is more modern and Susan says that it causes the colors to blend more and not be as distinct. Again, I realize it didn't turn out as you envisioned it and I'm sorry. What did Amy say? Did she like it?
Post a Comment