Sunday, February 24, 2008

Zoe Marie is wearing a sweatshirt dress
that Emily wore back in 1988.
Amy gets a kick out of the puff sleeves~

I know that I already posted a picture like this one...
but I forgot to share something~
Zoe is wearing a pink pair of overalls that the girls all wore!
I should pull out one of the old pictures and
scan it in to see Zoe with one of her Aunts or Mommy~

We have enjoyed serving tea together in the afternoons.

Jordan joined in on the fun and served us ' make believe yum yums.

He enjoyed using the little tea spoons, stirring.

He is holding a little dish that his mommy made me...very special.

His hat is my tea cozy from Amy.....very creative to say the least!

Don't worry - Jordan is still a boy to the core.

Sometimes he does enjoy using some of Grama's things.

Memories for Grama~

Just for your info - right now he is throwing a mini basketball

into the girls' jumperoo seat

as we watch Sound of Music together.

The puppet show segment was just on~

Again, this is Zoe wearing a jumper

that Grandma Joan made the girls.

Like Katie wore it when she was one.

God has given me wonderful memories and blessings~

No comments: