Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introducing Dr. Perez~
picked special for me by my loving Heavenly Father!He was very impressed with my surgery, my clean abdomen.


They noticed a particular theme in my room~
Purple is very cheery and they loved it....
I had purple roses, purple daises, purple orchids,
purple African violets

balloons, tea cup, Angel of Healing
and megga love packed in my room.



Kimber was able to spend the days with me and helped out alot.
We had some wonderful special time,
another gift from God.

Amy and Katie were able to come, too,
but their time was limited due to the little ones.
One time I had my three nurses in the room,
plus the scheduled hospital nurse!

Oh the pitter patter of little feet, running to greet me!
Jordan was very excited..."Grama, Grama, you're home!"


I made Zoe a little soft cuddle blanket with fun shapes all around it.
We had fun playing peek a boo with each other~
She has a beautiful smile.

1 comment:

Debra said...

It is wonderful to see these pictures and read your comments. Thanks for sharing. You're right: it doesn't take a lot of work to do this and it is within the guidelines of Dr. Perez, I'm sure. Nice to see him, too~ Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!