Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scentsy~ We make Perfect Scents~Katie has begun a fun business adventure
and I am excited and looking forward to helping her
and working together with her~spending time together.

She has her own website, too.
If you just click here, it will bring you to her Scentsy website.

This was our greeting table.
On the right are 'flower pens' that Katie made.

Katie's warmer is at the back of the table - called Treasure Box.
We have clove and cinnamon melting inside.

This is our main table.
The warmers in the back are the ones we had on display.

There are 6 groups of 'scents'...
Scentsy Favorites~
Scentsy Bakery~
Fruits & Flowers~
Fall & Winter~
Nature~
Romance~
There is always a 'scent of the month'
and this month is Truffles...rich chocolate truffles bursting
with a creamy raspberry filling.

Katie is doing a great job and is excited to help ladies
fill their home with wonderful fragrances.

This is the warmer that I have picked out...with birthday money from Becky.
It just happens to be plum color!
The 'scents' that I like are:
Pumpkin Roll, Toasted Apple Butter,
Sunkissed Citrus, Coconut Lemongrass,
Tahiti Pear, Havana Cabana, Clove & Cinnamon,
Sticky Cinnamon Bun, Truffles,
Blueberry Cheesecake, Baked Apple Pie,
Cherry Almond Pie, Black Raspberry Vanilla,
Lucky in Love (smells like Love Spell -Victoria Secret),
Cozy Fireside, and Sizzly Coconut
Yes, I need to downsize~

My home is a haven to me,
a safe place, a loving place,
a place where Jesus abides with me~
His fragrance is so sweet, so peaceful, so refreshing....
"Thanks be to God who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ, and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ...the fragrance of LIFE.
2 Cor 2:14, 15

Another translation says: "Everywhere we go,
people breathe in the exquisite fragrance.
Because of Christ, we give off a sweet scent rising to God~
which is recognized by believers as an aroma redolent with Life."

I want my 'haven' to have a wonderful aroma for my guests.
That when they leave,
they feel blessed to have been with me
because of who I am in Christ and His fragrance.
And... when it's just God and I, then the wonderful aroma
from the warmer is just an awesome reminder to me
of the presence of My Heavenly Father right beside me, within me.

No comments: