Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jordan is enjoying the new snow,
using his shovel to dig in the show.

What a priceless grin!
Zoe is wearing a Bib that Grandma Martha made for her.

Forgive me for going back in my story....

This picture was on Kimber's camera...

The girls are in my room the next morning after my surgery.

It was wonderful to see everyone....except Owen was in preschool.

Amy had arrived at 11:30 pm the night of my surgery

so this is the first time that I saw Jordan, Zoe, and Amy.

Jordan was VERY excited to see Grama.

He brought me a beautiful balloon and said he was sorry

that he couldn't find a purple one.

I said, but Jordan, see..it has purple hearts and purple flowers...

Grama loves it! Thank you!

He asked me to read to him, and he is holding

the nurses' flashlight, shining on the book as I read.

Of course he is asking about all the wires, tubes, bandaids...

saying, it will be alright Grama, it will get better.

How precious...what blessings....My God loves me - this I KNOW!

Remember we are watching Sound of Music...

"Climb every mountain

Ford every stream

Follow every rainbow

'till you find your dream"

It brought tears to my eyes....hold on to God's hands

and follow the dreams that God gives you..

He wants to bless us in inconceivable ways...wondrous ways...megga ways!

I know that I know that I KNOW!

PS:

Jordan asked if he could play with one of my balloons.

I said yes......Amy warned him not to let go of it.

It wasn't too long and oops....the string slipped thru his hands.

My living room ceiling is like 20 or 25 feet high.

Jordan tried and tried jumping and just couldn't reach the string.

"I know," he said, "I will bring a chair over and climb up and reach it."

He was amazed that he still couldn't reach it!

Oh to be a child again......

Oh yes, I am a child, a child of God!!! :o)

1 comment:

Debra said...

We have both enjoyed the new pictures and knowing Zoe is wearing clothes you have saved that your girls wore. If Amy gets a kick out of the puffy sleeves now, I wonder in 20 years from now how different/out of style these clothes will look.

With love to all!
Auntie Deb & Unkie Vern