What a wonderful wonderful birthday!
What a wonderful birthday~Can I do it again tomorrow?
Please....
Turning 54 isn't so bad - I enjoyed the day - totally!
Katie had my day planned...we had fun shopping together and then she surprised me with reservations to Miss Tammy's Tea Cottage. We enjoyed Spiced Chai tea and spinach quiche with feta cheese...and it was ALL delicious! We willingly
chose to eat healthy. We made some wonderful memories and we hope to visit the Tea Cottage again. She surprised me with one of Emily Barnes Tea books - "If Teacups could talk.....Sharing a Cup of Kindness with Treasured Friends."
chose to eat healthy. We made some wonderful memories and we hope to visit the Tea Cottage again. She surprised me with one of Emily Barnes Tea books - "If Teacups could talk.....Sharing a Cup of Kindness with Treasured Friends."
I am getting ahead of myself.... I enjoyed birthday calls from my four girls and 4 son-in-laws...My mom even sang Happy Birthday to me at 6 am. Even Jordan and Owen sang to Grama! Owen said I was 100 years old last year, and so Ben B. signed my card by wishing me a great 101st birthday! :o) Isn't it great to be loved! Reece has a good grip on my lovely card from Ben, Katie, Owen, and Reece. Thank you for all the special priceless cards! Truly from my heart, I thank you! Kimber gave me a fun book, "Grandma's Best Full Sized Quilt Blocks. I look forward to quilting some more this year. Thank you for all the calls I received today, too! The Lord has blessed me so much and I am so very thankful~I will close by a quote from the Teacup book...
"Lord, grant that our time together be steeped in serenity, sweetened by sharing, and surrounded by the warm fragrance of your love."

1 comment:
I'm so happy for your happy, happy, happy birthday. Great to see all three pictures now. You are very blessed and living in great grace!
Post a Comment