Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hey~ Grama~will you build a tower with me?
Sure, Owen - that would be fun!

Our tower is pretty tall. He was excited. Then we found a new game~
Grama - let's make words!
What a great idea, Owen!
So I put out the letters B A T - and he sounded it out and read the word!
Then I put out C A T
Then I put out H A T
Then C O M E
We would get excited and then hug each other~
Grama would say Super Dooper, Owen!
He does an awesome job and loves it.

Reece sat beside us, watching in awe.
It's wonderful living close enough for Owen and Reece
to come over to Grama's house.

1 comment:

Debra said...

It is wonderful to share a bit of your life via the photos and your accounts of what was happening. Wonderful times you are having with your grandchildren, praise God!