Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2008

As we begin the new year,
I am reminded of my loving Heavenly Father....
of His love for me.....


this thought causes me to sing His praises...
"Come Thou Fount of every blessing,
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace.
Streams of mercy, never ceasing,
Call for songs of loudest praise."


I am so thankful for His love, His Redeeming Love...
The Love of God is greater far
than tongue or pen could ever tell.


So, I want to bless you by giving you the opportunity
to click on this link "The Love of God"
and enjoy Mercy Me
singing this great hymn of truth.
Happy New Year - Great Is His Faithfulness!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Happy New Year to you, sis! After viewing the Mercy Me version, I viewed the Gaither Vocal Band version and other Gaither numbers. Almost like being at their concert! Love you!