A view inside my office~
I thought I would share the inside of my office with you, my bosom friends- kindred spirits- family~ since most of you won't be able to stop by.
It didn't take the staff long to learn what my favorite color is - and they like my office.
Ya 'll are welcome to stop by anytime!
Guess this was prompted by the reminder this morning that..."My Heavenly Father is constantly thinking of me - I am constantly on His mind! Psalm 138:17 tells me so. His loving thoughts of me outnumber the grains of sand on all the seashores!
That is a truth that I can rely on - ALWAYS and FOREVER! Just like I know that 2 heath candy bars plus 2 more heath candy bars = 4 heath candy bars.
That is a definite - we all know that 2 +2 = 4.
And I know that I know that God's steadfast love never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning.
GREAT is His FAITHFULNESS!
This is cause to rejoice - so get up and do a gratitude dance!!!
1 comment:
It is nice to see your office and the purple touches!
Post a Comment