Thursday, November 08, 2007

Grandma and Reece spent the day together~
Reece is almost 4 months old.
Today was a wonderful day~

I worked from home.

After 2 pm we went to the post office and then to my office to run off a few things and pick up my power cord. I wanted to show Reece off to my co-workers....well she slept all the way there and back...so they saw her beautiful face, but didn't get to see her smile or hear her talk. Guess that is what Grandma gets for trying to show off!
Here is Zoe Marie before church last Sunday. She is almost 5 months.

Another reason for thankful Thursday ~
it is great having someone to help me vacuum.

Jordan is doing my bathroom.
Amy, Zoe, Jordan, and Cruz at Grandma's dinner table.
Zoe talked and talked after she eat her cereal. She was thrilled! I would blog the short clip video of her but I haven't figured that out yet. Amy and family left for Oregon Wednesday morning and will visit family for a week before returning to Idaho.

No comments: