Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am overwhelmed by the Love of God~

I love the words in the hymn,

Come Thou Fount~

Tune my heart to sing Thy Grace

Streams of mercy NEVER ceasing- calls for songs of loudest praise!

I hope you will take the time to read the verses~

Thanksgiving is an extra opportunity to be thankful~

but I want to be thankful every day!

He has filled my heart with such joy~

I see His promises through out the Bible~ and I know He is faithful to every single one of them.

He puts a song in our heart and praises on our lips.

I am so blessed and tears flow from my heart and eyes - for you see~

The Love of God is greater far than any tongue or pen could ever tell~

and that wondrous love is freely given to me,

though undeserving, yet so thankful.

Give your precious someone a hug, today and everyday!

No comments: