New family members~
Zoe is holding her baby chick....with a BIG gleam in her eyes!They are four days old.
Taylor is happy playing with her monkey,but she has a baby chick, too.
Jordan's is on the left -
"curley"
Taylor's in the middle - named
"Belle"~
Zoe's is on the right,
"Betsy"
So obviously Jordan and Zoe are excited!

I wanted to get caught up with my blog.
I took this picture of Zoe on Sunday.
She is wearing a dress that her mommy,
Amy, wore when she was 2 and 3 yrs old.

Here, Zoe is wearing a purple ruffled dress that
her mommy and Auntie Em wore too, when they were three.

I have fun braiding Zoe's hair~
I have great memories of braiding
my four girls' hair...
even into heart braids.
We need to have Reece's hair grow alittle
more before I can braid her hair.

Basketball season is over
for Jordan with the
Upward program.
He looked forward to each Saturday game.
Cruz helped coach his team.
Jordan had a great season.He does a super job of passingand of letting his team mates KNOWhe is open!!!!!He loves to dribble down the courtand then shoot a basket.Hmm - his mommy used todo that many, many times!
3 comments:
What a cute little 4H family!!next comes the pygmy goats and minature ponies...
I am first to respond, but please don't reward me with any livestock...
ahhh, so cute!!! :) It reminds me of our little chicks growing up! :) Don't ask Em what happened to them though....sigh. I love seeing Zoe in Amy's dresses too. Jordan and Cruz look great together. It's neat that Cruz got to help coach Jordan.
Love you Mom! :) Thanks for blogging! :)
I think that first pic is the best one I've seen of Zoe because she is SO happy and bright-eyed. It is nice seeing her in Amy's dresses, too. I like the pic of Cruz and Jordan, too. Thanks for sharing it all, sister!
Post a Comment