"It's my momma's birthday!"
My mommy has to blow out 28 candles! WOW!
I am excited about blowing out ONE!
the Iditarod Trail Race last weekend.
It’s unlike any other event in the world.
A dogsled race over 1,150 miles of the most extreme
and beautiful terrain known to man
Karley's face is hidden.
She is all bundled up and enjoying snuggling
up with her Daddy!
It's 20 degrees outside!
but it is THIS GROUP of pricelessjewels
that is precious to me!
(forget the dogs!!!)
The next picture shows just how much we have changed
over the years!
Kimber and myself on the left - Kimber is 9 months old,just the age of Karley right now.
Hmm can you believe~
I am even wearing a purple dress back in 1982!
Kimber was pretty active - enjoying the little motorcycle
during the month of December 1982
at 9 months of age.
Blessings, dear Kimbie!
Happy Birthday!
I love you!
"The Lord Jesus takes great delight in you.
He will quiet you with His love.
He rejoices over you with singing."
You are His treasure....
and I believe that means,
Priceless!

5 comments:
Ahhh the 80's....
And I peed my pants at the bowl pictures :)
happy birthday Kimber!!
We hope Kimber had a wonderful birthday! Laura, you did a super job of composing this birthday blog entry. I liked comparing Kimber and Karley at the same age. That close-up of Karley in the pink hat is SO cute. I didn't realize it was Karley at first.
Hey Mom, Thank you for the special birthday blog! :) Wow....we HAVE changed!!! :) That was really neat to see us like 27 yrs ago and then last month....wow!!! I see the similarities in Karley. :) But I also see Ben in her too. :) That's crazy that I was motocycling at 9 mo!....Karley hasn't even crawled yet!... :) I guess, I was trying to keep up with my older sis, kt!
Love you!
Happy Birthday Kimber.
Karley is such a doll. It is so fun to see pics of her from so far away.
I enjoyed the blog this morning. Sorry I wasn't more on the ball on Sunday to get in on the prize!
Post a Comment