A Wonderful Visit with Beka~
Beka stopped by Star, Idaho, on her way to Colorado. She arrived @ 9:45 pm so the little ones were in bed, but Amy was able to come over and visit with Beka while she ate some taco salad. Don't worry ~ Amy is not sitting there eating chips at 10 pm at night!Katie had to be up at 5:30 am in the morning to work
or she would have come over to visit, too.

They look pretty good at 10:30 pm!
We enjoyed hearing about Beka's fun summer,
and alittle of her internship this coming fall.

Monday morning it was raining,
so we took this picture using Beka's long arm
standing inside the garage.
We enjoyed breakfast together before
Beka continued on her way.

We hope she can visit us again -
only just alittle longer next time!
She followed me to work
and then turned onto I-84,
and I went one more light to begin my day at work.
Monday afternoon - 5:30 pm - I had two little jewel visitors! They played together so well!
Suddenly it was nap time,
and instantly they lay down, snoring!
They told Grama that I couldn't nap.

Reece and Zoe are enjoying alittle snack.

The girls enjoyed cooking and baking together.
Usually Reece says - "making eggs, magga". For some reason I couldn't upload a cute video of the girls playing on the slides in the back yard. They had so much fun climbing up through the little tunnel and zipping down the slides. They shared very well and were a joy! I enjoy singing to them as we play. One song is Zippity Do Dah - and Reece is often singing some of the lines as she is playing, too! Love and blessings to each of you!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that Beka stopped, after all. Her hair is growing again! Of course, it is great to see what Zoe & Reece are up to. Thanks so much for sharing your joys!
Beka arrived safe and sound Tuesday afternoon. Her trip went well. Thanks for the hospitality Aunt Laura! Beka was warmly welcomed by Gin (with a hug and a "welcome home"; has already unloaded her stuff, had a tour of the Ranch, and was excited to learn that she will have her own horse for the summer!
So, uh, where is my blog on your bloglist???? I've added even more! I loved the pics of beka and the nieces. love ya! that's so cool that beka gets her own horse!
I had so much fun with you! Next time I know to arrive earlier so I can see the whole "star" clan! Thanks again!
OH, and "my" horse is named Gizmo - he is just a small horse weighing in at 1,500 pounds!! He is a big gentle giant! There are also 2 baby colts for me to love on daily!
Post a Comment