"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Happy birthday fun~
Lunch at Red Robin with Grama~
Yummy strawberry banana milkshake~ Jordan really enjoyed the waiters singing Happy Birthday to him. He had a BIG grin! They all loved his special haircut!
Jordan is excited to be FIVE YEARS OLD!
Jordan's Daddy, Mommy, and Zoe decorated the house for his big celebration~
The family sang to Jordan before he blew out his 5 candles.
Wow, what a hair cut! We like it. And what a cake! Is Amy holding a new puppy in the video? Glad you have so many pictures from that special day. Jordan is one happy five year old.
ahh. i'm sad I missed his bday. It looks like you guys had quite the day. how long is the haircut lasting??? love ya guys! I'm still working on my blog :o)
2 comments:
Wow, what a hair cut! We like it. And what a cake! Is Amy holding a new puppy in the video?
Glad you have so many pictures from that special day. Jordan is one happy five year old.
ahh. i'm sad I missed his bday. It looks like you guys had quite the day. how long is the haircut lasting???
love ya guys! I'm still working on my blog :o)
Post a Comment