Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Special Visitor from Seattle~
This morning at 8:15 am, Reidan flew in from Seattle
to spend 1 1/2 wks with Auntie Laura~
She was all smiles with only 4 hrs of sleep.
Yes, Reidan is on vacation in Star.
She will be staying actually with Amy and Cruz
and Jordan and Zoe.
The airport is only 10 minutes from my work.
After picking her up, we went to Amy's and
I worked from there today.

They shot some baskets and then rode the scooters.

They did enjoy jumping on the trampolines.


Zoe really gets into this activity!


Each one had a special trick to show~




Lunch time~



Katie and the kids came over to visit and play.
Then they all headed out for the baseball game this evening at 6:30 pm
Ben and Cruz play on a team.
Reidan said, "well.....I usually watch the Seattle Mariners."
She finally said, "Okay, I will go."
Amy called me after they left,
and Reidan had fallen asleep in the car.
They were playing a movie-
a music video of children's sunday school songs.

1 comment:

Beka said...

What a beautiful girl Reidan is! She has really grown up!