Sunday, November 09, 2008

SPECIAL HELPERS
I had special helpers on Saturday morning!

Jordan likes to rake leaves,
and actually he spent more time
playing in the leaves!

They sure blessed Grama - a BIG help and
encouragement - YES INDEED!

I was ready to take a beautiful picture.
Zoe and Jordan were sitting in the middle
of a BIG pile of leaves and yes,
you guess it - my camera said, "battery exhausted."
:o(
Sorry - you missed out on a hallmark picture!

NEW TRADITIONS~
I started a new tradition -
Setting up my Christmas tree on November 1st!
It's fun and special to be the first
home with their Christmas tree up in Star, Idaho!
Can you believe this tree was in Curves last Christmas...
it's 6 ft., white, and yes, has purple and white lights!
They sold it for $10.00.
I have the manager set up below the tree.
The kids are enjoying playing with Mary and Joseph,
baby Jesus, the shepherds, wise men,
and a cow, donkey, and 2 sheep.
Thank you Jesus, for loving me - arms open wide, giving YOUR all for me!

2 comments:

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

I love that you have your tree up. I would if Matt would let me get way with it. I am SOOO ready for the holidays. I love this time of year. Hugs and Blessings to you all!

Debra said...

I'm glad you told the story of your tree, as I was wondering when I saw it in a previous picture. So glad you had some fun helpers with your leaves last night. I did some yard work after Curves tonight - no one to help me. Love you!