Monday, November 24, 2008

I couldn't come up with words for this picture.
Maybe someone should have taught the little one some guidelines~
But isn't that one of the many things that makes little ones so precious.....
they love us as we are~

Thanksgiving~
Count your many blessings
Name them one by one
Count your many blessings - see what God has done!
How many of you know the name of the
little jewel in this picture?
And no, I am NOT referring to the dog....
I came home tonight -
and Amy was out in my backyard
raking my leaves...........

What a thoughtful gift dear Amy!
Thank you so very much.
Oh fiddle de de~ did I give the answer away?
What a blessing and encouragement Amy is~
Thank you dear Amy!

Katie is a blessing, too ~
She is home wrapping up scensty orders
and she also works tonight 7 pm to 7 am.
We will be at Katie's for Thanksgiving on Thursday.
Emily and Josh will be in Houston and Ben and Kimber in Alaska.

I am thankful, too, for God's unfailing love~
His unfailing love flows from His heart
and heals my soul.
In spite of who I am
He loves and makes me whole.
I almost can't believe it's true
unfailing love~ and yet I know
He gave His life to give to me
unfailing love~

Happy Thanksgiving~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

I knew it was Amy in the second picture but couldn't recognize any of your girls in the first picture, so I'm glad to know the girl isn't one of yours. But kids truly don't know the difference between right and wrong unless we teach them. Constant supervision!

Dear Lord, bless dear Amy real good for helping her mother and bless Katie real good, too, as she is working so hard. May their husbands increase in sensitivity and help their wives even more than they do. And may all recognize their blessings and thank You, the giver of every good an perfect gift.