Sunday, November 16, 2008

Both Zoe and Reece look so beautiful in purple!
The love the color just like Grama~



Shh, I'm a rockin' my baby~
babies are precious
and grow too fast!


Last weekend, Zoe helped Grama bake.
She has her own bowl to stir!
Rather than share, Zoe had her own spatula
and Grama had her own.

Loved ones are so special!
God knows when Grama's need hugs~
He sends my pricelessjewels and grandpricelessjewels
over just when an extra hug is so needed.
Thank you Jesus, for Your special touch!

2 comments:

Debra said...

And they are such good huggers, too! They've learned well from you. How can you send them here so we get some hugs? I guess we'd have to come there.

The Lyons said...

great blog mom. i always enjoy looking through the updates of pictures. Josh and I cracked up at the video of owen crashing into the mailbox - it appears he was fine. love ya