Saturday, April 05, 2008

This is the hat blog~
It was a rare moment to catch Jordan without his hat.
He was helping Gram fold clothes...
not sure what prompted his actions.
but he came out and showed Amy and I his outfit.
Honestly, I had never thought of
wearing my underwear in this manner!

I am not sure what story Jordan is telling the girls,
but they sure are listening!


This picture was taken the day before
Amy, Jordan, and Zoe flew back to Ft. Carson.


Jordan is sitting in a wheel chair at the Boise airport March 6th.

This is not a posed picture!
Jordan really is asleep holding his hat.
That hat is a special treasure to Jordan.

I am thankful that I am a special treasure of my Heavenly Father!
And I know that I know, He will never leave me...
He is closer than a breath!
The love of God reaches past the farthest star.
This love is eternal
When all the earth shall pass away,
There will always be the love of God.
The next time He comes, He won't have to die for you and me.
The next time He comes, eternity will begin.
The next time He comes, He is coming for you and me!
This bride is ready...
He passionately loves me!
Yes, we are His Beloved!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Great idea - "hat blog"! Tell us again the significance of Jordan's precious hat - where it came from. Such cute pictures of him with it.