Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Lord has put within my heart
a song~
a song of joy is planted deep
within my soul~
When I noticed the blooms on this tree,
it was like receiving a fresh
hug from my Heavenly Father,
hearing Him whisper to me...
another assurance of His presence
in my life~
His Word, His truth, His love, His peace
causes blooms of joy to grow within us.

This week I was reminded
so lovingly of God's faithfulness..

I received a closeup of His truth,
just like you are seeing a closeup
of this beautiful bloom in my yard.

My Lord's timing is always so perfect...
Sometimes when things hit us expectantly,
He lovingly shows us, or reminds us of His loving care,
His constant care.
When you read His truth, the peace He gives is awesome!

Do we honestly think that Prince William
ever wonders where his next meal will come from...
how he will pay for the electric bill this month...
Do we think he ever doubts the truth of his royalty?

Well hello! I am a child of The King!
If ever I doubt His provision for me in anyway -
it is even more absurd than if Prince William would doubt who he is!
Yes, I'm A Child of the Heavenly King of Kings!
His Word tells me that from the beginning of the year
to the end of the year,
in all conditions, and under ALL circumstances,
it will be well with the righteous.
"Oh beloved, if God declares that all is well,
ten thousand devils may declare it to be ill,
but we laugh them all to scorn.
Blessed be God for a faith which enables
us to believe God when the creatures contradict Him.
I am well-clothed,
for I wear the imputed righteousness of Christ~
I am well housed,
for I dwell in God~
I am well married
for my soul is knit in bonds of marriage union to Christ~
I am well provided for
for the Lord is my Shepherd~
I am well endowed,
for heaven is my inheritance.
It is well with the righteous, His beloved....
well upon divine authority~
The mouth of God speaks the comforting assurance~"
(Charles H. Spurgeon)
and WE KNOW AND BELIEVE
He is faithful TO ALL HIS PROMISES!

Isn't this cause for celebration!
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing~


No comments: