What a wonderful day with Reece.How I admit it looks like Reece is looking at her Grama like -
hmm is your elevator clear to the top???
Really what is happening...
Grama is trying to get Reece to look at the camera
and smile along with Grama~
she would rather look at her Grama I guess!
What blessings~
- swinging together in my swing in the backyard,
- seeing her excitement to play paddy cake!
- rocking in my rocking chair together outside in the front yard
- seeing her excitement as she recognizes her daddy and brother skateboarding and riding the scooter toward us.
- playing outside on the grass together, enjoying God's beauty. Owen was playing with his tractor and using the dump bucket to pick up rocks and then dump again. I was pulling weeds (believe it or not there are weeds popping up through the rocks). Owen told me that I could do a better job of pulling weeds if I was as strong as he is! Well, maybe someday!
- Oh the excitement that Reece has in the bathtub! She has the best leg kick around! She can splash me majorly - soak and wet!
your faithfulness to the skies...
How priceless is your unfailing love! Psalm 36:7

1 comment:
Very nice to hear about your sweet day with sweet Reece. I think she isn't used to someone being on the floor with her. Great to see the pics and read about the things you enjoyed together!
Post a Comment