Saturday, September 08, 2007

A kindred spirit, a bosom lifelong friend
came to visit me!

What a wonderful surprise when Stephanie called me saying they were only 100 miles away and wanted to meet me for dinner! Super Dooper! How very special. Thanks SO much Russ for taking the time! I really truly enjoyed it and I appreciate it. I know that sometimes guys just like to conquer the road and keep going. Guess after 6,000 plus miles anyone would like a little break~ and why not take a break at a great BBQ restaurant like Goodwood on Eagle Rd in Meridian. Steph is the first one to come visit me ~
Which one of my special kindred spirits will be next! Will it be you? Great!!
Sorry......I can't share the picture I took of Russ and Steph. Russ didn't want his picture on the web - he is wanted in TOO many counties! Russ' parents were traveling with them, too.


Katie and Amy and boys and girls all went to the zoo.
Here is Amy with her little ones!

Jordan is reading books to his mommy at bedtime!
His sister is listening, too!
Owen and Jordan are riding a wild elephant!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Sure do love seeing these pictures!