"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Friday night was movie night - and Jordan crawled on my lap and we watched the whole movie together....Treasure Seekers - it was alot like Little Women.........and then Zoe was cranky and so I rocked her along with Jordan and she fell asleep. Zoe has had a runny nose, and not sleeping well since returning from Oregon....thus Amy has not had much sleep. She has to have her nose cleaned out each time before she nurses, or else she can't breath. Amy took this with her camera phone so the pixels aren't as good as my camera. I was counting my blessings as I rocked these precious little ones. They grow so very very fast....and I know that first hand! No matter their ages though, they are priceless jewels! Jordan was doing the gratitude dance, and grandma joined in. Would you like to do the dance, too? Each one of us has much to be thankful for. Maybe you think you are too old to do this, or too sophisticated...but I don't think so! Click here and join in. Some of the locations that are filmed are awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment