Zoe enjoys her bath!
I just have to share something funny~The first night in our new home...I couldn't sleep. Every single bone and muscle in my body ached majorly! We did the whole move in one day of course with Ben, Katie's, Justin, and Brian's help - and Amy and I went to bed at 1:30 am. My mind would not shut off but my body ached, too. Well at 3 am I heard Amy up with Zoe, so I jumped up and went in the kitchen to help. Amy was in there getting the things she needed. Of course for Amy and her 'history' she could have been sleep walking. She smiled and said, Hey Mom ~ do you want to nurse while I pump since you are up? Well, I pondered.....I can try....... :o)
Of course then she woke up to what she said and we laughed.
I did feed Zoe a bottle and Amy pumped. She has so much milk and cream that Amy wants to see if Zoe will take bottles so Mommy has breaks.
Anyway - Gama just had to share that!
Blessings~

No comments:
Post a Comment