Aunti Kimber and Uncle Ben visited us in Idaho!
They were so much help with the girls and the boys. They are a super dooper Aunti and Uncle!
They were so much help with the girls and the boys. They are a super dooper Aunti and Uncle!
I am proud to show off my girls and granddaughters! We are taking a break from the garage sale and it is hot! The grandbabies were crying for their mommies to give them some milkshakes!!PS: God totally knocked the socks off me....it gives you goosebumps.
He created a job and told the State of Idaho Virtual Academy hire me and make a new job description for me. He gave me a flexible schedule so I can care for Reece and Owen when Katie has to go back to work one day a week, plus I have benefits for Emily and I. I will have vacation days and schedules just like school and I will be working and trained by two wonderful Christians. I will also be working at home sometimes, too, on my own computer. It will be a 25 minute drive to work and then the beginning of October we will be moving closer and it will be like 15 minutes. They offered the job to me on Friday. Then on Sunday, Boise Costco called and offered me a job as front end assistance, 11 dollars an hour. That was what I thought I was hoping for, but that would have been weekends and holidays and God totally blessed me megga with MORE than I amagined!
Thanks to all my kindred spirits, bosom praying friends, my pillars of the faith.
I love you!
Keep praying about a house situation that I have! Thanks!

1 comment:
Praise God for your job starting tomorrow! It is great to see these pictures of the girls and grand-girls (Ben,too)! Love you ~Deb
Post a Comment