"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Here is God's sunrise this morning!
I took it several minutes apart...
This is the view from the bay window in the living room, looking towards the mountains and Ben and Katie's home.
I am not a professional photographer, but God is the Number One Creator!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful photos!! NIce to see where you are located now so when I think of you I can picture you in your home or see your neighborhood! So glad for you and Amy, Jordan, and Zoe that you are close to Katie and family and can enjoy each other. So nice to see you all!!!
Love to you! Becky - Aunt Becky oh- tell Jordan Clara says HELLO!! :)
1 comment:
Beautiful photos!! NIce to see where you are located now so when I think of you I can picture you in your home or see your neighborhood!
So glad for you and Amy, Jordan, and Zoe that you are close to Katie and family and can enjoy each other.
So nice to see you all!!!
Love to you!
Becky - Aunt Becky
oh- tell Jordan Clara says HELLO!! :)
Post a Comment