My girls just continue to
shower me with LOVE~
shower me with LOVE~
"Happy Mother's Day, MOM!"
They had this awesome picture in a purple
recycle shopping bag!
Katie and Amy went through a bunch
of old albums and made color copies...
and made me a collage of
baby pictures of all four pricelessjewels (daughters)
and baby pictures of all six
grandjewels!
Owen made the picture in the middle
more than a year ago.
I feel so unworthy of all this love....
this frame is full of so many wonderful memories!
I did a close up so you could see the pretty bracelet they gave me....
a silver flower - very beautiful.
I will wear it as a visual reminder of God's love for me
as well as my daughters' love for me.
I am truly blessed....
It is SUCH a gift to be a mommy to
four special daughters!
...a gift of unmeasurable value..
yes, priceless!
"Yes, He keeps on blessing me more.
Yes, He keeps on blessing me more.
Thou my cup is full and or' flowing,
He just keeps on blessing me more!"
Mother's Day celebration
and so I also wanted to share a couple of Amy and Zoe.
Taylor Belle was sleeping.
She is so happy when she is holding one of them.
Amy has a small lilac bush in her garden.
I had to include a picture of Mom ~the last time I saw her on earth.
I told her I would see her in five days.....
but in five days she got to see Jesus!
What a day....glorious day that was for MOM!
I am so happy for you, Mom.
I love you!
Amy's lilac bush reminded me of Mom.
We had a BIG lilac bush on the Kansas farm.
1 comment:
I like the photo collage the girls made for you. The silver bracelet is beautiful. Zoe knows how to hold the chicken just right, doesn't she! It is great to see the lilac bush. We have garlic here that blooms purple like that and have thought of having some but don't yet. I'm glad you posted a pic of Amy & Zoe, giving them "equal time" :-)
Post a Comment