Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tea Party with Elmo and Puppy~

Reece was having such a great time!

I dropped something off for Katie this afternoon,
and went into Reece's room.
She usually runs to the door to great me.
This is the view I saw when I entered Reece's room.

It touched my heart strings - oh.....
so special....
I said, Oh, Reece, you are having such a great tea party!

She began to tell me who was at the tea party...
and "Grama, Elmo was not listening and
is in a time out" (Elmo is on the floor)

Guess she has two Elmo's at the party....:)

She liked me taking pictures.
When I was finished, then she got her
play cell phone camera out and said,
"Grama, say cheese.
Smile, Grama.
Say I love you.
Oh, good smile, Grama."
It was all precious....she was so enjoying this time....
in her room, all by herself and her little friends.
Reminded me of her mommy.....
just a few years ago - like 27 yrs ago.


1 comment:

Debra said...

It is wonderful that Reece enjoys make-believe tea parties. Thanks for sharing!