Monday, October 19, 2009

Reece is reading a book to Aunti Mayme~
Today is Cruz and Amy's 6th anniversary.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
They did get to eat out together for lunch.
Katie and Ben kept Zoe, and Jordan was in school.
They also enjoyed dinner together and Grama watched
the three kids! We played Old Maid and
Jordan is getting pretty good - his memory is better than mine!
THEN~ well.....Cruz and Ben went to a game~
and thus Amy and I had the 5 little active jewels.

Reece is really reading a book to her Aunti and
could little Taylor be listening :)
Zoe was fixing scrambled eggs and choc pudding
for Grama. Her little kitchen is behind the table where
her Great Grandpa George is writing.
Owen and Jordan and Grama were playing Uno.
Meanwhile, you can see Grandpa George
in the background....somehow he was
writing letters.
Later, at 9 pm I gave him a haircut.

I popped in to visit with Amy on Sunday afternoon,
and there was Zoe, smiling, "hi Grama..."
She was pouring syrup into her little blue cup.
She was doing it oh so carefully....
yet her little fingers were somehow sticky!

Zoe is looking at her fingers....and noticing they are sticky!
Grama asked Zoe,
"Zoe, are you fixing your dinner?"
"Yes, Grama."

1 comment:

Debra said...

Glad you reported on Amy & Cruz's 6th! I realized that morning that I'd overlooked it, so I'm glad they didn't and were able to have some time to themselves without the kids.
Hugs to all!
Aunt Deb