Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grandpa George is busy~
Grandpa George has 5 great grandjewels in Star, ID
and one in Palmer, AK.
They love having "Grandpa Gorge" around.
Reece prays at night for "Grandpa Gorge"
He even enjoys movie nights with popcorn!

He wanted a picture with him and the great grandkids
so he could share the picture with his nursing
home friends in Oregon.
Continue praying for Mom ~
I am in Oregon working from Mom's home
this week.
Each day is a gift from God -
and we ALL need to be thankful!
We have an awesome God!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I can tell that it was cold when these pics were taken. Good job in getting the older four to sit for this. I'm glad you got the picture for him to send to Oregon friends.
Praise God for Grandpa Gorge and all 6 of his great grand jewels!