Monday, June 09, 2008

A Special Visit with Josh and Beka~
Notice that we are in a Walmart Parking lot :o)
Josh, Beka, and Matt were on their way to the
Colorado cabin Sunday evening.
They stopped for gas and a subway sandwich,
and of course a hug from Aunti Laura.
They were hungry and ready to stretch.
It took me like 15 minutes from home to meet
them at this exit of I 84 East at 9 p.m.
They were loaded plus had Fletcher in the car, too.
It's kinda nice to be the one in the middle and actually be smaller :o)
They look hungry, don't they!
They are excited to spend a couple weeks at the cabin.
I told them I was jealous - it is a beautiful place!


I sat my camera on their red suburban.
That is the red shine you see in front.
There was a big difference in height
to get all 4 of us in the picture
We had a fun 30 minute visit and
off they went down the rode.
Sad to say, the gas was $4.05 per gallon!
PS: They made is safely after driving all night,
arriving around 2 pm at Creade, Colorado.

3 comments:

The Lyons said...

thanks for the pics mom! It's weird seeing Josh with a mustache. thanks for calling tonight! love ya!

Debra said...

Great to see the kids stopped to see you and they are looking good - you, too! At first I didn't notice Josh's mustache. I think I think it looks good. Will ask Vernon what he thinks. Nice to know they made to Creede safely, too!!

Beka said...

Josh's mustache looks gross in this picture. It would have been funny to get a shot after 3 weeks of NO shaving at the cabin for both guys. Anyways, it was great to see you and this was the last time we have seen you I believe.... :(