Monday, June 23, 2008

Some moments in the life of a busy mommy and Aunti 'Mamy'While Katie and Ben are gone, Amy and I have been caring for Reece and Owen.
I worked 5 hours at the office on Monday, and so Amy had a busy day from 9 am to 2:30 pm
The girls were thinking it was fun to konk their heads against each other.


Lunch time
Obviously, someone has to take turns and be patient!

When I was giving Owen his bath tonight, I said...okay we always have to wash your neck and ears. Why do boys get so dirty.. I asked him? ....... I think the dirt just loves boys. "Well, Grama, cuz we just like to be in dirt."

Reece and the boys stayed with Grama tonight and Amy just had Zoe so she could hopefully get some more boxes emptied.

It sure has been nice having Amy here~We read the story tonight about Hullabaloo at the Zoo - and learned that God has special angels watching over us and I told the boys that God tells the angels that they always have to stay away, never sleeping, so they can always watch over us because God loves us so much and we are each so special to Him, and we named some special people! It is fun to see their facial expressions.

No comments: