Happy Mother's Day~
Can you tell we are having fun!?
I know this is not one of their favorite pictures...
but it brings a smile to me the momma~
I know this is not one of their favorite pictures...but it brings a smile to me the momma~
My four priceless jewels surprised me with a fun packagedelivered by 1-800 flowers!
A tea pot, etc. ... to leave in my office
and enjoy daily at work~
Yes, very thoughtful indeed!
And then last but not the least~Happy Mother's Day to my mother!
This was taken last September in Bend.
Please pray for our family as all 6 sibblings
are traveling to Bend this weekend
to celebrate Mother's Day with our special Mother!
Dad is coming from Lebanon
Deb and Vernon are coming from Florida on Thursday
Laura from Idaho, driving on Thursday
Jim and Becky are already in Bend
Daniel is coming from Washington
Matthew is coming from Kansas~
God is so good!
I am my Beloved's and He is mine
His banner over me is love!
He is my healer and He is Mom's healer
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
When you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His Heart!
"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
In ALL your ways acknowledge Him
and HE WILL direct and guide your paths."
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Calls for songs of loudest praise!
At times I feel like Anne of Avonlea~
There are so many things I want to say and share
and there is not enough time or
the right words to truly share
This I know:
God is love~
He passionately loves me~
He is my healer~
He is my safe refuge~
My Hope is built on Jesus Christ~
God is Good~
HE IS LIFE!
God is trustworthy~
He blesses me daily~
I love Him~
Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment