Where is my favorite place to be?

The correct answer is: ~ wherever my girls are~
At least here in Idaho there are two of them~
Emily is here some, then on to Texas~
Kimber is in Alaska and soon to visit~
I just can't be everywhere at once~
Of course it could be called super dooper if they were all in Prince Edward Island or Hawaii and I wouldn't complain of course.....if that is where I had to live, but for now I will be thankful for this special time with Amy and Katie. I know they are enjoying their time together as sisters and mothers. We are true Oregonians, but then looking at the sunrise, remembering that my home is over the sunset mountains and we won't have to load or unload a 26 foot uhaul truck when we go.......Jesus has everything and more that we will need when we arrive.
At church today the worship team sang the words:
We are vapor
You are eternal
We are broken
You are the healer
Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty
Worthy Worthy, the lamb on the throne
Praise and blessing, glory and honor
the words brought tears.
Thank you Jesus for the confirmation that I am where You want me.
No comments:
Post a Comment