He was so proud of his cake - and wanted everyone to see it!
He is blowing out his candles - it takes alot of air to do it!!! So many fun pictures - it is hard to chose.
Uncle John and Aunt Molly came to my party! I was so excited and happy!
Grandpa George and Geri came to my party, too! I was so glad to see them - and I said to Grandpa George, "and how you are today? and he waited for him to respond! It was so special and it was cute that he really said and how you are today instead of how are you today.....( no all you typists out there - I did not type it backwards...he said it backwards! It was soooo special! Grandma was very proud of him! When Jordan heard that they were all coming to his party, he asked again, "they are coming to MY house?!" and mommy said, yes!!!! He beamed!





1 comment:
Wow, what a perfect day! Thank you for sharing so many details and the pictures. We are so happy for all of you having a wonderful day celebrating Jordan's 3rd! We love you all, Aunt Deb & Big Owie Vernon
Post a Comment