Sunday, May 06, 2007

Amy is 33 wks now~
Amy wanted me to take a picture of her and Jordan to sent to Cruz - and so I did and out the door they went to Julia's. Jordan is excited to play with Jayden. We picked up at Amy at 3:35 pm at the hospital. She just finished working the day shift and then we went to Uncle John and Aunt Molly's house. Jordan wanted to see their big dogs, Max and Rusty, and he saw 2 wk old baby kittens, and sheep, plus he rode the 4 wheeler with John and of course Jordan was driving it - or so he thinks. They went thru the pond, too.
Molly, Amy, and I walked :o)
He is smiling here saying, 4 wheeler!!!!
And as he is leaving with Amy, after kissing Grandma goodbye, his instructions to Grandma was..."Don't hit!" And he repeated it as he went out the door. I promised his I would not hit! If he is surveying a situation, or thinking, he puts his hands on his hips, and is pondering..........and grinning. I wonder where he has seen that posture????? Did you notice his shoes...and the direction they are going????

As you all know, I became the mother of a 27 year old this week! Happy Birthday, dear Katie! Oh my! Hard to believe. As my girls are getting ready to deliver sweet little baby girls, I am reminded of Katie laying on my hospital bed on May 4, 1980, weighing 6#10 ounces....so beautiful....so precious....and thinking - okay....one is enough! That labor is something else! We mothers seem to forget that labor and want to bring more joy into the world. Sometimes when life is hard and I look at Jordan's sweet face, that innocence just melts you away and the tears flow.................I love you! Better get back to sewing~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: