I CAME OUT ON TOP, TOO!
I HAVE FOUR PRICELESS JEWELS AS DAUGHTERS AND FRIENDS!
WHAT A BLESSING!
Today, my youngest jewel turned 20 years old!
The teenage years are gone and now onto the next leg of my journey~!
One thing for sure - The Lord is with me, guiding me, and the things He has planned for me - I could never guess
and they are far more than I could ever hope or dream.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
yes, I choose life and blessings!
Some people make the world special just by being in it.
I truly am thankful for my daughters.
They are a joy to be around
and I count it a privilege to be their mom.
Katie is 26 - 27 in 2 months
Kimberly is 24 - 25 in 11 days
Amy is 23 and Emily is 20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY GRACE!
you are loved for the little girl you were..
the special woman you are now...
and the wonderful daughter you will always be!
The light of God surrounds me;
the love of God enfolds me;
the power of God protects me;
the presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is.
P.S.
If you are wondering...I am the one in purple in the above picture :o)
1 comment:
Sister dear, I rejoice with you in your survival of the teenage years of your four girls and I'm sure you'll do well with the teenage years of your grandchildren, too! For you are blessed and a blessing. ~Deb
Post a Comment