Sunday, March 04, 2007

Jordan is dressed and ready for Sunday School.
He has his red wagon loaded and waiting for his mommy to be ready.


He is wearing his shirt that Aunt Katie sent him from Cabu San Lucas, gap pants and he put his shoes on all by himself.......Now I know that Uncle Ben would notice the pink accessory that Jordan has one. Ben seems to have a problem with boys wearing pink......well...does anyone know what it is exactly?

A hint.....it is something that young women seem to like, and it is also the same word for shoes that men and women alike like to wear especially when it is hot. Jordan helped himself to the clothes on the chair while his mommy was taking a shower...........first he put the item on his head, and then he said, no it doesn't go there.......and proceeded to put the item on where it belonged. I think he did pretty good! Hmmm for some reason Amy came out saying she couldn't find her " " to finish getting dressed for Sunday School. She laughed when she saw Jordan.

I guess last night in another part of the world there was an eclipse. I thought it was a nice picture.

Another interesting item I found - is Musicovery?

Have you heard of it? You have? Well, then why didn't you tell me about it! If you haven't then let me tell you, it's fab. Extra fab. Especially for those of us uncool folk who don't have iPods. Musicovery creates a playlist by mood, and you can put certain perameters on it like genre and era. Let me know what you think.


Anyway - I better get to sewing or napping, or knitting, or reading, or cleaning, SOMETHING! The little 2 yr 10/12 month old is sleeping!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

Thanks for the eclipse photo. We were unable to view it because of rain. And I hadn't heard of Musicovery and tried it using the link you provided. Great! Thanks very much! And it is hilarious how Jordan added an accessory to wear to church. I suppose you didn't let him wear it, though. Did he take the loaded wagon to Sunday school? We called Emily this afternoon, good to hear her voice. Love to all, Deb