My Heart is bursting Lord,To tell what You have done...
I am blessed and You keep on giving,
overflowing, never ending~
Owen and Gama had a wonderful weekend!
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! "
And yes, indeed, we did clap our hands many, many times.
Katie purchased the beautiful tulips.
Owen and I had fun using my timer on the camera and saying cheese at just the right time.
A mother never needs a specific reason to have their picture taken with their daughter - I enjoy doing it every chance I get and don't want to miss any opportunity I have. Owen reminds me so much of Katie when she was two years old. She was reading books like crazy and so is Owen. Owen has his mother's beautiful face, plus his daddy's special charm and goofy expressions! Isn't our God Good!
Look
at these two precious faces! I wouldn't trade them for the world! And you know - I realize that as much as I love them, truly love them, my love is NOTHING compared to the love God has for each one of us! Being a Gama is such a special gift - one gift I would never trade - the love I have for my two precious jewels, Prince Owen and Prince Jordan, and yet God has reminded me that my love for them is nothing compared to God's love for me. His love for me is greater far than any tongue could ever tell and goes beyond the farthest star!Owen and I had fun at their park and we also went on a big walk on Saturday. Saturday was a beautiful day. He is such a happy boy - singing and singing! He goes to sleep singing and wakes up singing! Wouldn't you love to see Owen and Gama roller blading around their kitchen tile in our stocking feet, pretending to have tennis shoes with rollers on them....and Owen saying to Gama, 'watch Gama, like this.....no, Gama, like this.......I am learning, I am trying, Owen! Yes, we had fun!
I went to Idaho to bless Katie and enjoy time with Owen and I came back totally blessed - what a good deal, Lord!
2 comments:
God is so GOOD to bless all of you this weekend. Beautiful pictures of all of you. May Owen keep on singing! Love, Deb
Good blog mom! i enjoy the pics - i'm glad you had a good time in ID. i miss ya guys
Post a Comment