Monday, October 02, 2006

DON'T YA JUST WANT TO HUG EM AND HUG EM!
Hope it doesn't sound TOO prideful when I say they are MINE ~ yes, my grandboys and Grand they are indeed!

I love them megga!

Yes, I am excited! Tomorrow I drive up to Portland to pick up Owen at noon! Thanks for praying for Katie and Ben, blessing them on their vacation. I pray the Lord just blesses them mightily - yes, blessing their socks off! Oh ya, in Hawaii, they won't be wearing socks - only swim suits! Just pray a real blessing over their marriage and time together, and protection for them as well as Grandma and Owen.
Hallelujah! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debra said...

Sure do just want to hug 'em and hug 'em. Praying for you and Owen and Ben & Kate - may all be aware of God's work in their lives this week. Love you, Deb

The Gutierrez Family said...

Hey mom this is pretty cool. We liked looking at the cuties....very creative.